Neah Bay and the surrounding areas are beautiful. These are our suggestions for you, more. Our unforgettable trips will be great.
- There are many local beaches that are open to the public.
- There is a plank trail to the ocean from Lake Ozette, that makes this an easy hike.
- Many Arctic birds spend winters here, or pass through to their winter range.
- The Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary teems with life, which is best viewed from the water (see our Marine Tour pictures).
- The trail to Cape Flattery, which overlooks Tatoosh Island, is maintained by the Makah Nation. There is a nominal annual $7 recreational use permit per vehicle required to use those Makah beaches and trails which are open to the public.
- The Makah Museum and Cultural Center is a world class facility that houses the artifacts recovered from the ancient Makah village of Ozette.
- The Olympic National Park is located off Highway 101, within an hour's drive of the Inn.
Copyright ©2004 King Fisher Enterprises
All rights reserved.