King Fisher Enterprises
to Make Reservations
We are located at the most
northwesterly point in the contiguous United States, on
the tip of the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. Our Bed and
Breakfast, King Fisher Inn, is located 10 minutes from Neah Bay. We offer the
following services and products:
- Marine Sightseeing Tours are available May through mid-September.
- Charter Fishing is available
May through mid-September. Come and enjoy salmon,
halibut and bottom fishing opportunities. Fish are abundant
in Neah Bay.
- King Fisher Inn, providing beautiful,
spacious and comfortable accommodations
overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca, is open all year,
- King Fisher Inn is available for craft and quilting
retreats, and for small group getaways.
The Inn's studio and the long arm quilting machine rental are available to guests all year.
- Group rates, for booking the whole Inn, are available all year.
- Groups can arrange for meals to be served at
the Inn. We are licensed to provide meals to guests, workshop
attendees and private parties. Call for information.
- Quilting Classes are available to local
persons on a set fall and winter/spring schedule. Retreats
and groups can arrange for specially scheduled classes and
(Note: see Inn Tour, Marine Tours
and Charter Fishing pages for basic rates. Click the following
link for Retreat and group rates: Retreat Options and
We look forward to hearing from
you. You can send your comments and inquiries to the
email address below or call on us on our toll free number:
information, please contact
Copyright ©2004 King Fisher
All rights reserved.